Hey lovelies, I’m Kate
Consider me your real-life rambler and online sob sister, unapologetically sharing the true highs and lows of my life and relationship as I get ready explore life in my late(r) twenties (erghhh)!
We’ve all seen, read and researched those ‘how to adult’ tips but then what? What happens when you’ve been adulating for a few years and still feel lost? Or just want comfort in knowing what you’re doing is right?
Kate’s korner is a space where I share the weird and wonderful of my life from love and lust, entertainment (don’t worry no TV show is too trashy) and lifestyle – whether it’s your dream job, buying a home or simply which is the most polite way to tell a co-worker to f*** off – so you can feel comfort in know you’re doing great!
Wanna know more…? Here are six weird and wonderful facts about me..
- I’m an ex-student with two degrees (swear I’m not showing off)
- My body practically lives off tea
- I spend far too much time browsing home decor websites and Rightmove for homes I cannot afford…
- I work full time as a PR account manager within the property industry (probably why I do the above)!
- On a Friday night you can probably find me watching crime dramas in the hope that if I ever need to hide my boyfriends body I’ll be ace at it!!
- One of my guilty pleasures is a classic country playlist that I can jam in the car to.. give me Dolly Parton any day of the week!