Hey lovelies, welcome to love, life and lectures!
I’m Kate and I run this shindig… nice to meet you!
I’m a relationship rambler and online sob sister, sharing my own experiences of life after university trying to carve my place in the professional world.
You’ll get honest advice, thoughts and opinions that address age-old problems, modern relationship challenges and everything in between.. It’s my hope this blog will make you’ll feel more confident to take life into your own hands and embrace life challenges with open arms.
Wanna know more…? Here are five weird and wonderful facts about me..
- I’m an ex-student with two degrees (swear I’m not showing off)
- My body practically lives off tea
- I spend far too much time browsing home decor websites and rightmove for homes I cannot afford…
- On a Friday night you can probably find me watching crime dramas in the hope that if I ever need to hide my boyfriends body I’ll be ace at it!!
- One of my guilty pleasures is a classic country playlist that I can jam in the car to.. give me Dolly Parton any day of the week!